Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Is It Just Me?

I think that Hollywood is really setting a bunch of young women up for physical abuse. Have you noticed the increasing number of scenes in TV shows, Movies and Video Games which feature petite women kicking the holy crap out of one or more burly men's collective asses? I'm all for women being "impowered" but let's be honest...Angelina Jolie couldn't whip even Peewee Herman's ass unless he was caught with his hand in the popcorn box. Alot of young girls are watching Jennifer Garner et al and buying into all that politically correct "I am woman hear me roar" horseshit. Unfortunately, they are gonna get a rude awakening when they try and pull that Girls Gone Ninja shit on some guy who's not been told that he's supposed to let the little girl whip his ass. I'd hate to see that happen....but it will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home