Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Friday, October 21, 2005

No Liberals Allowed

Recently, I have instituted a zero tolerance policy on Liberals. I used to tolerate them in very small doses simply to have someone to debate with. However, over the last ten years or so, they (Liberals) have become unhinged. Whereas I once had semi intelligent conversations with Liberals, I now find myself constantly confronted with mindless drivel. Every discussion of any topic seems to come around to the ridiculous mantra of " Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Haliburton, Haliburton, Haliburton, War for Oil and George Bush stole two elections". I am sooo freakin' tired of that crap.

Just for the record, I think George Bush is a really great guy...not neccesarily a great President. He sucks on border control, he's trying to out spend the Democrats, he shouldn't have gone into Afghanistan OR Iraq, he tries too hard to make everyone like him and he refuses to call B.S. when he needs to do so. Other than that...I think he's a morally sound, spiritualy stable, and....a good man.

Not to mention the fact that I really love Laura Bush. She's a little hottie. Can't you just see that "Come here big boy" look in her eye? However.....I digress.

Basically, I've come to the conclusion that true Liberals are immoral, irrational, pathetic, sick sub human beings who will stop at nothing to further their agenda.

After all, if you are willing to MURDER the unborn, what will you NOT do? Seriously, think about it. If you are able to justify and sanction the murder of the most innocent among us, will you not lie? Steal? Cheat?

These people who defend the lives of snail darters, bald eagles, tree toads and seals also zealously defend the extermination of unborn humans. Can anyone with a brain justify this? Please explain it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home