Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Amazed.

I truly am amazed that some folks are still dropping by my little old blog! Hell...I'm shocked.

Truthfully, I've just been feeling WAY too crappy to think about writing anything. My own Mama is mad at me because I don't answer her many daily emails but damn it.....I've just lost the urge to go online lately. I hope I get over this phase but...who knows?

Michelle and I are doing well, all things considered. My back and legs are driving me crazy and the heart crap is annoying but, more than anything...I'm really bored! I need to find something to "get into". I think I'm suffering through a mid life crisis or some such crap but...I'll make it through this phase.

I've decided to try something new soon. I've started a 'YouTube' account and I'm going to begin posting video clips instead of trying to type this blog. Honestly....my back and legs HATE sitting at the computer so...I'm gonna take the 'easy' way out.

I hope that everyone has a wonderfull Thanksgiving day!

See you soon.

Ron

6 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

I think of you and Michelle every day, my friend.

Wishing you and yours a peaceful and beautiful Thanksgiving!

If 'wishing' made you pain-free, you'd be dancing a jig right now :-)

11/27/2008 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Ron. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one today.

11/27/2008 3:17 PM  
Blogger rockync said...

Sorry to hear you are still under the weather. Make sure you link to your You Tube postings from here - I really get lost over there unless you throw down technicolor crumbs for me to follow!
Stay warm up there on the mountain! Give my best to Michele.

11/28/2008 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still check in regularly, always hoping for more of your stories. Good luck on your Youtube venture!

12/02/2008 10:04 PM  
Blogger Assrot said...

Get yourself a laptop and write when you're out and about and the mood strikes you. Then just sit down at home long enough to upload your post.

I've always loved reading better than watching videos or listening to anything but music.

No offense but I think Podcasting sucks. Your stuff is excellent reading. I'd suggest you think about writing a book. Hell you could put together a book of short stories just from what you've already written on this blog.

I wish you the best. I'll be lurking now and then. Don't know if I'll care for the Youtube shit but I'll give it a look if you do something there.

Joe

12/09/2008 6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's probably closer to Christmas now, but glad you checked in with us. Your storytelling is awesome. Main thing is to take care of Michelle and yourself.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

12/11/2008 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home