Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Cold Mountain Morning


As you can see by the frost on our front yard...it's cold up here this morning. It's the first heavy frost we've had so far this year.

We've got folks coming over to watch the Gamecock's play Vandy this afternoon. I'll try and get to finishing the latest story this afternoon or evening.

I hope ya'll have a good Saturday.

7 Comments:

Blogger GUYK said...

Cool is cool but cold ain't so hot

10/21/2006 9:12 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

What a beautiful place to live. You're a lucky man Ron.

10/21/2006 11:43 AM  
Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

Guyk...you've got that right!

Libby...you're right darlin'. I thank God daily! Of course, when it's ten below, snowing like crazy and the wind is howling...it's a little tougher to be thankful! But...it is pretty up here.

10/21/2006 12:34 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Beautiful!
Hope you enjoy your day!!

10/21/2006 5:07 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

My sons attending Vandy, but he's a diehard Vol fan. And UT won today so he didn't seem to care that Vanderbilt got crushed. NC is a beautiful state. Enjoy the frost.

10/21/2006 6:34 PM  
Blogger KurtP said...

Just a quick Sunday morning update: it's 52 and breezy in Hondo, Tx- A good day for some chili!

10/22/2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger Assrot said...

Man that is a beautiful view. Makes me homesick. I hope I can find a place like that to retire on in a few years.

10/24/2006 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home