Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Have A Good Weekend

I'm gonna be away for the weekend. I hope ya'll have a great one...we intend to do the same.

Michelle and I have decided that this would be a good time to 'get away from it all'. The leaves are turning and the temperatures are plunging. It's already 35 degrees!

It'll be below thirty by morning and it feels like snow. We're going to 'commune with nature...and each other tomorrow'...should be fun!

I'll see ya'll soon.

8 Comments:

Blogger KurtP said...

Have fun and don't go chasing the dawg all over this time, just sit on the porch with a glass of 'warmth' and wait for her to come home.

10/14/2006 1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend you two!

*waves*

Sees ya when ya gets back.

10/14/2006 7:58 AM  
Blogger Joe Rose said...

Ron and Michelle, hope you guys have a wonderful get-away. You have entertained me and I am sure many others with your blog and I wish there was some way I could reciprocate besides best wishes, but there you go. _Joe

10/14/2006 9:10 AM  
Blogger Joe Rose said...

Ron and Michelle, hope you guys have a wonderful get-away. You have entertained me and I am sure many others with your blog and I wish there was some way I could reciprocate besides best wishes, but there you go. _Joe

10/14/2006 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have an awesome weekend!

10/14/2006 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Commune with nature and each other?" Is that a euthenism for we are going to have wild sex in a crazy place? LOL Hope you two have a wonderful weekend. I'll be waiting for my next fix, sweating profusely, hallucinating, cramps, so, don't take TOO long!

10/15/2006 11:30 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

good for ya...enjoy!

10/16/2006 2:24 AM  
Blogger AFSister said...

Heh.
I "got away from it all" this past weekend myself... but I headed out YOUR direction. I went to Tennessee and stopped by Pigeon Forge. SO pretty.

10/16/2006 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home