Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Howdy Ya'll

Boy, it’s been a busy few days! Life gets in the way of blogging at times but, I’ll be posting a new tale tonight I hope. It’s been getting cold up here and it’s gonna get colder soon. They are calling for possible snow in the next couple of days, by the weekend for sure.

Damn!

While I was writing some stuff for work today, I watched/listened to an old movie called “Inferno” starring Rhonda Flemming. Dear Lord that woman was GORGEOUS! Is it just me or have they stopped makin’ ‘em like that?

Just asking.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!

Wasn't she in the transition stage of "figure" skating to "ice dance"? Yeah, she was/is beautiful.

We are waiting patiently for ya Ron. Whenever is a good time, yanno?

10/10/2006 5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good lawd! *slaps blonde forhead*...hahahhaa....whut wuz i thinkin'?

10/10/2006 6:30 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Peggy Fleming...hahahahaha!!

Ron, don't apologize! And stay warm! Same yuckiness headed this way too.

10/11/2006 6:05 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

She was a hottie. I posted a link yesterday to some old time beauties. Gave me a chubby!!

10/11/2006 8:41 AM  
Blogger AFSister said...

Yeah- I get to experience "fall soccer" in the snow on Saturday for the first time as a parent instead of a player. Should be...fun. YEAH! that's it. FUN.
*sigh*

10/11/2006 12:42 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Still in the low 80's here......60's at night... hoping for a bit colder soon...:)

10/11/2006 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home