Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Monday, November 02, 2009

New Laptop and Wireless!

Just bought a pretty cool yet inexpensive laptop and got my wireless set up so.....I should be able to begin ranting again.

I hate to have get used to new stuff but....this ain't too bad. Actually, the keyboard is better that on my PC downstairs. I'm currently sitting in my recliner upstairs, watching Monday Night Football and familiarizing myself with this new laptop. Too cool.

I'll be seeing ya'll soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell, if I'd have known that a new laptop was all that was holding you back I'd have chipped in!

You've been missed and I'm looking forward to some more of your great stories.

11/03/2009 10:26 AM  
Anonymous AC said...

I am looking foward to some great stories as well. I hope that your back gets to feeling better, or you get used to it like I have.
Anyway, can't wait for a new story.

11/04/2009 12:26 PM  
Blogger Noel said...

Glad to see you back at it, Ron!

11/05/2009 6:12 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

If this keeps you spewing your tales for us, then HOORAY!

11/08/2009 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home