Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Thanks A Million

Now that the weekend is here, I'm gonna try and find time to finish the latest tale. I just wanted to thank all of you for dropping by and for all the nice comments on my latest post about Michelle.

Sorry to leave ya'll hanging on the story but....stuff happens. I've actually been working pretty hard. Ok...not hard but alot. Shocking but true!

Hope ya'll have a great weekend.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

and a wonderful weekend to you both!

10/27/2006 7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the post about your wife and got something in my eye, started to make a post but didnt since you dont know me from adam, but I my thoughts are with both of you anyway. What a lady, you are not a bad man either.

10/27/2006 10:58 PM  
Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

Thank you Jean and Ben....thank you very much!

10/28/2006 12:15 AM  
Blogger AFSister said...

same here, ron!
working a lot... but trying not to work hard, lol.

we'll be waiting!

10/28/2006 7:23 AM  
Blogger Lil Toni said...

Here's hoping u and lovely Michele have a great weekend as well.:)

10/28/2006 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever you are ready Ron, whenever you are ready. We'll be here.
You two have a wonderful weekend!

10/29/2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger LL said...

Quit apologizing before I come out there and kick your mountain man ass! Post when you can. It's that simple!

Oh yes, I just did my whole mean woman thing on you. Ha!!

10/29/2006 2:04 PM  
Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

Thanks afsister, lil toni, imp and mean ole LL! Hope ya'll are enjoying yours as well.

10/29/2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Ron, I will certainly include you and Michelle in my prayers. She is an amazing person, I can tell from the way you write about her. Have a safe and happy weekend.

10/29/2006 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home