Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Thanks Ya'll

Thanks for all the nice comments on my last post.

I'll be back soon with another story.

I'm not sure which it will be.....

Will it be the one about my time hangin' out with Hoyt Axton?

Maybe the story of how Michelle and I FINALLY got together?

Or maybe, the story of the best revenge plot I've ever heard.

Then again, it might be the story of my mom and dad.

Who knows but, it'll be SOMETHING pretty soon.

I hope ya'll had a great Christmas and have a fantastic New Years!

I had a great Christmas and, yesterday, I had an incredibly BLESSED day!

My South Carolina Gamecock's won the Liberty Bowl in a thrilling shootout against Houston, the hated Clemson Tigers got their sorry asses handed to them by the Kentucky Wildcats and Saddam Hussien got his murderous neck stretched by the Iraqui people!!

Ah...life is GOOD!

Happy New Year ya'll and GOD BLESS you all.

Ron

8 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Happy New Year to you and Michelle!

bless you, sweet man... write them all!

12/31/2006 2:21 AM  
Blogger Joe Rose said...

Happy new year and best wishes for 2007 to you and yours.

Thanks for the entertainment and the peak into your life. It is fascinating._Joe

12/31/2006 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, hon.

Have some black-eyed peas for me.

12/31/2006 9:59 PM  
Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

Thanks Guys and Gals....Happy New Year to you all. I hope it will be a wonderful year for us all.

Take care and may God Bless ya'll.

Ron

12/31/2006 11:39 PM  
Blogger AspergantuS said...

Ron,
I am so glad Jean showed me your blog. It has been such a pleasure since I found it.
Happy New Year my friend. I pray that this is the year you are hoping for.

Mick

1/01/2007 10:32 PM  
Blogger Alnot said...

Happy New Year Ron. I know I enjoyed muh first day and a half of it. I just can't remember many details right naow.

1/02/2007 1:30 PM  
Blogger I. Vadinoff said...

Ron, you write a helluva story.
Happy New Year.

1/02/2007 10:34 PM  
Blogger a-fire-fly said...

Have a Great New Year, and we will read whatever you decide to write.

1/05/2007 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home