Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Monday, November 20, 2006

A Big Day Tomorrow

Michelle and I went for her radioactive injection at 8:00 am this morning and then went back for her bone scan at 11:30 am. Tomorrow morning, she'll drink a couple of pints of nasty radioactive stuff at 7:00 am and then we'll go for a CT Scan at 11:00 am. Shortly after that, we'll go see her Oncologist to see how things are going with the cancer.

I'm not ashamed to ask you all to pray with me that she's still doing well.

Please.

Thanks to all of you. I'll let ya'll know what the doctors has to say.

As we like to say here in our little patch of heaven...

"There ain't NOTHING that God can't fix!"

See ya'll tomorrow.

Ron

7 Comments:

Blogger Joe Rose said...

I have and will pray for your wife and a healed body. 'If any among you be sick . . . . pray! We have a great God and his plans for us are good. God Bless!_Joe

11/21/2006 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be consentrating hard tomorrow on sending positive energy Michelle's way and I'll say a prayer for you both. It's gonna be ok.

11/21/2006 12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am offering my prayers as I type. Good luck to you both.

--Hoosierboy

11/21/2006 1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incoming.

11/21/2006 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying.

11/21/2006 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be tough. My wife and I have been battling her brain cancer since Feb of last year. She's had three tumors removed but #4 is inoperable. Currently paralyzed on her right side and has nearly lost the ability to speak. Still on chemo, still praying.

11/21/2006 5:52 PM  
Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

Thank you all. My latest post is up about todays results.

Snog Dot...sorry for your troubles. I'll be praying for your wife.

Ron

11/21/2006 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home