Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Greetings My Friends

I hope ya'll have been doing well. Me? I've been getting on quite well but have been occupied with various persuits that do not include blogging.

It's funny but it seems to me that quite a few of my blog favorites are going through a similar experience. It's not really that I have nothing to write about, it's just that I really haven't had time to write it!

Hopefully, I will find the time and inclination to get back to blogging in the near future.

Until then, thanks for dropping by and please....check back from time to time. I've started several tales from my misspent youth including one about the biggest bully I've ever known and his just rewards which I hope to finish soon.

See ya'll soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Know what ya mean, I've been busy but it ain't really blogging material, just everyday real life

1/23/2007 1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I've spent the last month or so with a lower back injury (now temporarily healed),a badly sprained ankle(still taped but I'm off crutches) and this horrible stomach virus(slowly recovering) and NO NEW STORY TO TAKE MY MIND OFF IT! Do you get the idea that I hate being sick and idle and that it makes me very irritable? (SHARP WHIP CRACK!) To get back to work! I'll remain your ever faithful groupie no matter how badly you abuse me.....

1/23/2007 5:17 PM  
Blogger AspergantuS said...

Ron,
This time of year most blogs slow down a bit anyway....at least that's what I've heard. Have fun with yer new scroll saw, enjoy the snow up on Mount Rant, and take a break and enjoy life! But don't stay away too long... I REALLY enjoy yer stories!

***peace-out***

Mick

1/24/2007 12:04 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Good to hear from you...yeah, this is a crazy time of year.... too much to do, not enough blog time...hate it when that happens! :( Glad to see yer still around, though! :)

1/24/2007 8:16 AM  
Blogger AFSister said...

Thanks for the gumball, Mickey!
We'll be waiting for you to tell your next tale... in the meantime, it's good to hear from ya!

1/24/2007 3:24 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

I sooooo know what you mean, dear man.
I just started blogging again this week after making a better priority list for my own life.
You know I'll keep checking back here hoping to find another amazing tale.

Glad you are well.

1/24/2007 7:07 PM  
Blogger Alnot said...

I hate bullies so I am very much looking forward to reading that story. I changed high schools six times. (Navy father who also was a boxer) Met bullies at each and every one and gave many a nice unpleasent surprise or two. Lucky for them I got most of my teen age aggression out of my system on the football field. Else I could have done some serious jail time.

1/25/2007 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home