Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

No...I'm Not Dead!

Everything is fine here on the homefront. I've just been a bit obsessed with my new toy....a scroll saw. I've always loved working with wood and since I got the scroll saw, I've devoted almost every free moment to learning how to use the damned thing. I've made some pretty cool stuff so far.

I'll be back posting soon and I'm still checking out ya'lls blogs.

We had a veritable blizzard up here today. I may post some pics in the morning.

I hope all of you are doing well and are happy.

6 Comments:

Blogger kdzu said...

Glad you're alright. But you can keep the snow. If'n I ever get rich, I gonna check out some of those sunsoaked beaches around the world you see on the travel channel.

1/10/2007 8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you and, yes, I'd started worrying about not hearing something. Glad to hear all is well on the mountain and that you have a cool hobby now. I got a cappichino machine and now I'm hopelessly addicted to the stuff and trying to figure out how to sleep at night! Please do post some pix, I'd love to see what you have made so far. Give my best to Michelle.

1/10/2007 10:56 PM  
Blogger AspergantuS said...

Boys will be boys and boys have their toys...lol
Glad to hear you got the mountain top under control.
Can't wait for the next story....

Mick

1/11/2007 1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooo, share some pics of what you're making! I love things that are crafted with wood.

1/11/2007 6:41 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Definitely some pics of your scrolling!

1/11/2007 6:52 PM  
Blogger Alnot said...

Thanks for the pictures the snow one made me homesick a bit. Yer puppy looks like Cocker Spaniel to me. I have owned or had in my checkered past a Black Cocker Spaniel. My cousins have had both the black and blond varieties. Good dogs if you have the room for them. My blond long haired Chihuahua is all I have space or time for now. Even he gets lonely sometimes spoiled rotten as he is. I used to take him everywhere although he is still my desktop guard dog. Yanno economy sized?

1/13/2007 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home