Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

Man....I've been really busy this Christmas season! I wanted to take the time however to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Things are good here on the home front and I pray they are on yours.

Take care and God Bless from Ron and Michelle.

See you soon.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you and yours a joyous Christmas filled with all your favorite things.

Peace and love to you and Michelle.

Rocky

12/24/2007 9:51 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Merry, Merry Christmas to you and Michelle!!

12/25/2007 12:50 AM  
Blogger AspergantuS said...

Merry Christmas Ron and Michelle.
I'm back blogging again... just can't seem to walk away from all of the friends I've made out here. Please stay in touch. As always, my prayers are with you.
Peace....

Mick

12/25/2007 9:25 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Merry Christmas to you both and a peaceful and prosperous new year.

12/25/2007 9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good one!!

12/26/2007 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's hoping the government gets its hands out of our pockets in the new year! Or is that too much to hope for?

1/02/2008 3:15 PM  
Blogger AspergantuS said...

ok Ron...where ya been hiding?

1/24/2008 8:10 PM  
Blogger Assrot said...

Hey bud. We are starting to worry about you. Please just say hello or go to hell or something so we know you're okay.

Joe

1/30/2008 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home