Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Teresa and Keeper

Just wanted to thank ya'll for taking time to leave supportive comments. I really don't intend to spend alot of my time writing about Rob Smith but, as long as some of Rob's "Manson Family" style followers continue to rip me, I'll be happy to respond. (I actually stole the "Manson Family" remark from Keeper...a good one indeed.)
Teresa, you are correct about the selfish way some, if not all alcoholics literally KILL their families.
I hope ya'll keep visiting my blog. I intend to keep laying the truth out there on a myriad of topics. I'm sick to death of all the B.S. out there and I'm going to call BullShit every time I catch a whiff of it.
Thanks again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write, I'll read. By the way, I'm a fellow Tar Heel, presently living in Tennessee. I was born in a small town in Cherokee County, N.C. named Murphy. Murphy was once relatively unheard of, then fugitive Eric Rudolph came along and put it on the map.

7/01/2006 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That story has a nice ending Keeper. I have experience with alcoholism also. My husband was an alcholic and I had no clue when we got married... didn't know any alcoholics before I met him. He was charming and fun, but a real stinker when he drank. He drank himself to death, although the final verdict was heart attack..he was only 39. I'm glad your brother was able to quit. Your words probably saved his life.

7/02/2006 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home