Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Today was a strange day. It was cold and rainy all day and, I must admit, I cannot stand these kind of days.

All day long, I tried to hammer out article content for our tourism websites. This may seem like a cake job but, trust me, it sucks. I mean really.....how many different ways can you describe a fucking mountain view?

Yeah....they are beautiful, I'll give you the whole 'awe inspiring' thing, 'breathtaking' fits right in, 'magnificent' works and, of course 'gorgeous' just freakin' nails it sometimes but, beyond that....what the fuck IS there to say? I'm not complaining...I'm just sayin'.

Having said that....I'm just tired of writing ANYTHING! Hell, I may never stroke a key board again! So...I'm gonna take my beautiful little wife to the lake and spend the weekend at our humble place there. I may even go to the Moose Lodge where the drinks, food and jokes are cheap. Shit...I'm feelin' adventurous!

Hell, if she wears THOSE jeans and THAT pink top...who knows?

I might have to knock some dude out!

Just kidding...the average age of the guys at the Moose Lodge is..well,....DEAD!

Living with the SIL downstairs has taken a toll on us and damn it, that stupid bitch can HAVE the entire house for the weekend!

We are getting the hell out of here for a couple of days. I have no DSL at the lake so, I won't be posting any more of my increasingly lame assed crap for the next couple of days.

I'm going to dedicate the next couple of days to reminding my wife that she is the most precious creature God ever created and that I'm the luckiest man to ever to draw a breath for having her in my life!

I wish ya'll could know Michelle...she's MAGIC!

I hope ya'll have a great weekend.

I'll see you soon.

Ron

8 Comments:

Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Look out M...doomsday is a coming your way...Rock on you two...

9/23/2006 7:03 AM  
Blogger LL said...

That's a great thing to do. Renew and refresh yourselves.

And your stuff isn't lame.

9/23/2006 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we are getting to know Michelle, a little. Why don't you get her to take a corner of your blog and do a little writing herself? She can tell us what compelled her to say "I do."
{smile}

9/23/2006 8:53 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

The good part about being too busy to read my favorite blogs is I get to read several installments at once. Still chuckling over poor Tony.

You all have a wonderfull weekend.

9/23/2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Papa Ray said...

Yea, go and get to appriciate your ol' lady, or I should say appriciate her "all over" again, and again and...well you get the idea.

Oh, don't dismiss us ol' guys so fast. One of the advantages we have is everybody thinks we are harmless.

Wrong.

Papa Ray
West Texas
USA

9/23/2006 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol@Papa Ray!

That was the sweetest post! Seems to me that tedium had set in and you knew just how eliviate that problem....well..IF it can be totally elieviated...anyway...it's good to get a sidewards glance of the "Magic that is Michelle" and I agree with the sentiments of rockync...if Michelle were so inclined.

Live it and love it Ron and Michelle..that's whut it's all about! Rock on!

(oh...and here is that anticpated YANK, Ron!) LOL!

Hugs to ya both!

9/23/2006 11:54 AM  
Blogger KeesKennis said...

Enjoy.

9/23/2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger Alnot said...

I have been trying to read a stack of books so I can't keep up with ya anyway. Have a great time it was only 96 degrees here today. I guess I'd better start wearing clothes soon.

9/26/2006 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home