Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Global Warmin' My Ass!!




As if we needed more proof that Al Gore is a friggin' barking moonbat moron.....we woke up with eight inches of snow on the ground and a thermometer struggling to top 15 degrees! And it's STILL snowing!

Looks like a great day to go to the old wood shop, butcher some wood and maybe finish my latest tale.
I'm gonna try and post a couple of pictures of the snow event and a box I just finished for 'she who must be adored'. It's the second one I've made because my Mom stole the first one! Actually, all she did was mention that she REALLY liked it so....Michelle gave it to her. As you can tell, I have absolutely no power to resist the wishes of the women in my life.

Ya'll stay warm and I'll see you soon.




5 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Global warming... yeah, right!

What a beautiful, intricate box... you really do lovely work, Ron.
Not that it is a surprise or anything.

4/07/2007 12:11 PM  
Blogger Alnot said...

If you Google The great global warming swindle you should be able to find a great hour long presentation (yes high speed broadband is kewel) That would get Al Gore run out of the country at least with tar and feathers to keep him warm. Frankly I would rather see him lynched but eco- nuts need to laughed at regularly and the man being a public embarassment to politics is good enough for the country.

4/07/2007 1:22 PM  
Blogger Noel said...

Woke up this Easter morning to 38 degrees and wind and rain !! In South Texas !! Snow at Bush's ranch in Crawford , too bad Sheehan is not staying there in a tent. Global warming has all but negated the Easter Bunny !

4/08/2007 8:05 AM  
Blogger The Old Man said...

Bud, anybody that has read your adventures as a musician has figured out that you have no power over the wishes of the women in your life.

Welcome to the club.

4/10/2007 4:50 PM  
Blogger Assrot said...

Goddamit Ron I'm jealous. I'd give anything to wake up in the morning to a view like that. I'd go out and play in the snow until my fingers were frost-bitten. Is there any property available up your way? If so does it cost an arm and a leg?

4/11/2007 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home