Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Finally! Good News From Lebanon!

I just saw a report which stated, and I'm paraphrasing here, "support for hezbolla has grown by leaps and bounds in Lebanon". They further stated that nearly 90% of the Lebanese population now strongly supports hezbollah.

Could the news possibly be ANY better for Israel?

I was initially dissapointed to learn that Israel has agreed to cease air strikes on Lebanon for a period of up to 48 hours. Upon further reflection however, I think I've figured out the impecable logic behind this decision. It's really quite brilliant.

Due to the fact that support for hezbollah has grown rapidly in the past week, Israel has come to the conclusion that they should give Lebanon another 48 hours so that support for hezbollah will grow another five percent or more.

After the 48 hour period has passed, Israel will proceed to shell the mortal HELL out of Lebanon thereby killing everything that draws a friggin' breath!

Due to the fact that support for hezbollah will have supposedly reached nearly 100% by that time, Israel will ONLY be killing 5% of the so-called INNOCENTS. Hell, 5% collateral damage is a pretty damned acceptable target figure in a war.

I COULD LIVE WITH THAT!

MY theory of dealing with deadly animals goes something like this......

If I see a rattlesnake slither into a cave in order to escape my wrath, I'm going to destroy EVERTHING in the freakin' cave. PERIOD.

Female rattlesnakes breed baby rattlesnakes and baby rattlesnakes become adult rattlesnakes so....THEY ALL HAVE TO DIE.

These pieces of sub-human debris hide behind women and children as a "military" tactic. They take refuge in their supposedly sacred mosques as a "military" tactic. They kill their OWN citizens as a "military" tactic.

As far as I'm concerned, "military" tactics dictate that civilized nations ought to act "militarily" and simply bomb the piss out of this vermin until the are beaten and/or DEAD. PERIOD.

Anyone with an ounce of honesty must admit that Islam has declared war on ANYONE who is NOT a muslim. This is not conjecture people... this is their stated goal..... IN THEIR OWN WORDS! HELLO...Why is this so hard to figure out?

If some hezbollah low life tells ME that he was told by allah that he must ram his car into a vehicle carrying my family with the sole purpose of killing us all, I'm gonna do my dead level best to kill that son of a friggin' whore EVEN if his muslim mini-van happens to have all ten seats full of his freakin' innocent relatives! I wouldn't bat a damned eye.

Israel and the U.S. shouldn't blink either because, as sure as Al Gore is gonna say something stupid, these suicide monkeys are out to kill us. PERIOD.

In closing, has there ever been a military force in the history of warfare that actually FOREWARNS the enemy that it's gonna "light 'em up" soon? I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Israel has shown more restraint than a state of the art air bag system!!!

If those morons are too stupid to evacuate under those circumstances, they are dumber than the mayor of New Orleans and the Governor of Louisiana before Katrina hit. I say "SCREW 'EM" !!!

This post brought to you by the Oprah Book Club.

10 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

I gotta agree with every word Ron. We can only hope that Israel blows the hell out of "everything that draws a friggin' breath!" Well said.

7/30/2006 10:57 PM  
Blogger GUYK said...

The mistake that the Islamic street is maing is thinking that the Americans have a leash on Israel that they can just pull and say, "Down Boy." It don't work that way..not anymore. Israel is fiscally independent of the USA now and althouugh does buy most of its Air power from the USA she makes her on bombs and ammo as well as guns. The best the USA can do now is say 'please' and hope and I don't really think Bush and company give a damn about Lebanon..I don't and neither should they.

Israel has the chance to put that part of the Islamic world back in to tents ad herding goats. I hope that they do and everytime they try to get out of the damn tent bomb them again. Containment will bring about some peace.

7/31/2006 7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keeper, my father said basically the same thing a couple of days ago, but I think he used a little stronger word than "pucky." Those journalists should be hauling ass out of all war zones, but instead they sit around and dream up things like the "charter for the safety of journalists working in war zones."

7/31/2006 9:01 AM  
Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

AMEN to all of you!

Another thing that chaps my ass is when a couple of those so-called journalist got blown up and wounded, they were tended to at OUR expense by the Army at Ramstein Hospital!

What kind of insanity is THAT? They try their damndest to undermine the military and get in the way of the war effort AND we pay for their medical care!

I'm going to have to duct tape my head to keep my brain from exploding!

7/31/2006 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keeper, now that I've taken the plunge into blogdom, it's your turn. You said you had about 1 hr. and 45 min. left each day to sleep. You might as well cut that in half and start complaining big time about azz kissin pansies and
the media and men (sorry Ron)and such. I think you've got a lot to say and I would love to hear it.

7/31/2006 12:16 PM  
Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

No offense taken Teresa.

After all, there aren't many perfect men such as myself and those who are NOT perfect examples of manliness SHOULD be ranted about!

I agree with her Keeper...get to blogging! I will admit however, I'm getting TOO damned consumed with it. I need to limit my time blogging before it gets out of hand.

7/31/2006 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Ron, I'm getting consumed with reading other blogs. I only discovered blogs a few months ago and since that time I've probably read hundreds and hundreds. A few, like yours, I check into a couple of times a day. Others I read once and move on. For me, I feel better knowing other people think along the sames lines as I do. All we hear in the news and such is liberal hog wash and I need to know there is still some common sense left on the planet. I listen to talk radio for the same reason.

7/31/2006 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to add a thank you for the nice comments you both left after my post about my Mom. God bless you both and I'll add Michelle to my prayers. She sounds like a very stong lady.

7/31/2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

You are very welcome Teresa and thank you for your prayers as well.

Michelle is AMAZING. I hope ya'll can meet one day.

7/31/2006 10:26 PM  
Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

Thanks Keeper.

7/31/2006 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home