Rons Rants

A Blog Is A Self-Inflicted Invasion Of Privacy

Name:
Location: Newland, North Carolina, United States

I'm a fifty two year old happily married man who doesn't really like many people which is why I live on the top of a mountain.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Leaders?

It's a damned shame that Americans have become so blind that they cannot or will not see some "leaders" for what they are....self serving, self perpetuating manipulative, EVIL bastards...or bitches.
Let me name a few...
Jesse Jackson
This guy is a true piece of shit. He should have died on that balcony. NOT Dr. King.
Al Sharpton
Can you say Tawana Brawley? If he's a "Reverend" I'm a freakin' Japanese test pilot.
Hillary Clinton
Read one of my previous posts..she's evil.
Ted Kennedy
I wouldn't vote for anyone who can't even get his date home without drowning her. He's a political whore and I believe he will burn in hell.
John Kerry
I can't even stand to look at that piece of sub human debris. If he's a war hero, I'm John freakin' Wayne. The Swift Boat guys should be given a national medal of freedom for helping to save us from that prick. At least they did SOMETHING to earn a medal.
John McCain
I don't care WHAT he did as a P.O.W. and I'm not sure he was such a hero as HE claimed but I do know he's a waffling, spineless, self serving moron now. He couldn't lead a turd down a toilet!
Howard Dean
The leader of the DNC? Doesn't that tell you all you need to know about Liberals? What an insane pinhead. The greatest service he ever provided for America was forgetting his medication that night when he went on his memorable meltdown.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8/05/2006 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

8/10/2006 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

8/16/2006 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home